Take steps towards solving your child’s behavioural sleep issues now. The Sleep Options Wizard specialises in addressing bed-time struggles, night-wakings, extended night wakings, waking too early, and transitioning to a bed or a separate room. Suggestions are tailored to your child’s age, your situation, and your family. Answer the Wizard’s questions about your child’s sleep, and your family preferences, and he will give you suggestions on the spot.(Australian Dollars)
No single sleep solution works for every child and every family. The Sleep Options Wizard gives options and hope to sleep deprived parents. Please watch the video below for details on how it works. In a nutshell, you answer a series of questions (about 10 minutes), then you get a series of suggested sleep solutions that may help your child, and you, to get more sleep. I have tried to cater for all parenting approaches, whether you want to share a bed, share a room, or sleep separately, I hope there will be suggestions to help you and your child to get more sleep.
If there are no sleep solutions you haven’t tried, I’ll give you your money back.
Here is what you need to know:
- This sleep decision guide is for parents of 0-5 year olds with behavioural sleep issues.
- You’ll be asked to answer questions (about 10 minutes) then you’ll be given suggestions based on your answers (10-20 mins).
- Please answer for only one child at a time.
- You can save and continue by re-clicking the link in your email.
- The Wizard is mobile-responsive.
- You will receive an email copy of your sleep solutions after you complete the Wizard.
- The more questions you answer, the more sensible your suggestions will be.
- The focus is on gentle, evidence-based approaches.
There are 4 parts to the Sleep Options Wizard:
- Questions about your child (10 mins)
- Short list (Suggestions you chose to try)
An email with your suggestions will be sent to you after you complete all 4 sections.(Australian Dollars)
You can also give this Sleep Options Wizard as a gift, provided in a customisable email to your friend.(Australian Dollars)