Children waking at night is very common and very normal. If night wakings are excessive, or leaving you so sleep deprived that you cannot do what you need to each day, then there are gentle options to try to reduce night wakings. This e-book helps you to figure out why your child is waking you, and provides a variety of possible approaches.
Good reasons to change
- Night wakings are leaving me too sleep deprived to function during the day.
- Our family is severely sleep deprived, and it is affecting our mood, happiness, and lifestyle.
- My child is always acting tired during the day, and waking frequently at night.
This book is a good fit for you
Not good reasons to change
- Everyone else’s child seems to sleep through the night.
- People say something is wrong because my child wakes at night.
- Despite the night wakings, my family is able to function fine during the day.
Night wakings are extremely normal and are not a problem unless they are causing sleep deprivation.
Might other books help too?
If you have good reasons for change and…
- Your child doesn’t fall asleep alone at bedtime, but wakes up alone at night, you might consider adding the Supporting Self-Setting e-Book.
- You struggle to get your child to sleep at bedtime too, you might consider adding the Bedtime Struggles ebook.
- You recently or soon plan to transition sleep arrangements, you might consider adding the Transitioning from cot to bed OR the Transitioning from co-sleeping to solo-sleeping books.