Show Notes: A Sensible Sleep Solution with Associate Professor Sarah Blunden Part 2
This is the second of a 3-part interview with Associate Professor Sarah Blunden. In this one we learn about Sarah’s book for 0-1 year olds, The Sensible Sleep Solution, as well as discussing sleep solutions for 1-3 year olds.
Associate Professor Sarah Blunden’s:
- Parenting resources and links to all affiliations: http://sleepeducation.net.au
- Sensible Sleep Solution book for 0-1 year olds: http://www.sensiblesleepsolution.com/
- Information on Toddler sleep and the Boss of my Sleep Book: http://www.snoozeforkids.com/
- Appleton Institute, CQ University, South Australia: https://www.cqu.edu.au/research/organisations/appleton-institute
More information on the Gradual Withdrawal, Sensible Sleep Solution, or Cue-Based Sleep Solutions:
- Professor Sarah Blunden’s InPsych article: https://www.psychology.org.au/inpsych/2014/april/blunden/
- My previous post: http://practicalresearchparenting.com/2014/10/04/sleep-training-gradual-withdrawal-method/
The Sleep Options Wizard for 0-5 year olds: www.practicalresearchparenting.com/sleep-options-wizard
Please subscribe, rate and share!
Have you read The Sensible Sleep Solution? Did it help you? Please leave a comment.
This Podcast Series with Associate Professor Sarah Blunden
The current episode, PRP008 talking about sensible sleep solutions for 0-3 year olds, and the book “The Sensible Sleep Solution”