Show Notes: A Sensible Sleep Solution with Associate Professor Sarah Blunden Part 1
This is the first of a 3-part interview with Associate Professor Sarah Blunden. In this first one we discuss Sarah’s research and practice career with a particular focus on a gradual sleep solution that she developed. Originally called the Gradual Withdrawal Method, now the Sensible Sleep Solution, or more broadly, a Cue-Based Sleep Solution (CUBS).
Associate Professor Sarah Blunden’s:
- Parenting resources and links to all affiliations: http://sleepeducation.net.au
- Sensible Sleep Solution book for 0-1 year olds: http://www.sensiblesleepsolution.com/
- Information on Toddler sleep and the Boss of my Sleep Book: http://www.snoozeforkids.com/
- Appleton Institute, CQ University, South Australia: https://www.cqu.edu.au/research/organisations/appleton-institute
More information on the Gradual Withdrawal, Sensible Sleep Solution, or Cue-Based Sleep Solutions:
- Professor Sarah Blunden’s InPsych article: https://www.psychology.org.au/inpsych/2014/april/blunden/
- My previous post: https://practicalresearchparenting.com/2014/10/04/sleep-training-gradual-withdrawal-method/
This Podcast Series with Associate Professor Sarah Blunden
The current episode PRP007 talking about the research behind the sensible sleep solution.
Please subscribe, rate and share!
Let’s start a discussion about any of the content in this podcast by commenting below.
If you would like access to the transcript, please sign up.