Show Notes: Baby Sleep Book – Dream Baby Guide Review
This episode provides practical suggestions from the Dream Baby Guide by Sheyne Rowley. The Dream Baby Guide is not just another baby sleep book, it is a blueprint for establishing a trusting, kind but firm relationship with your child. To hear more about the Dream Baby Guide approach in Sheyne Rowley’s own words, see The Australian Baby Whisperer.
- Free Downloadable Sleep Diary from the Child and Adolescent Sleep Clinic
- Free Download: “Three Skills to Teach During the DAY for better SLEEP at NIGHT”
- Posts on Teaching Emotion Management: Interpreting Emotions and coping with emotions: Helicopter Parenting and Sleep and the podcasts PRP005 Baby Emotion Management – Interpreting emotions and PRP006 Emotional regulation, helicopter parenting, and sleep
- Bedtime Routine Modelling Podcast and Post
- Respond to distressed cries (see number 3 above)
- Free access to: “Learn to Interpret your Baby’s Cries”
- Sensible Sleep Solution Podcast 1 of 3
- Affiliate link to the Dream Baby Guide
- Email your receipt to me for a Dream Baby Guide Quick Reference Sheet, and a Night Trigger Reference PDF
- The Sleep Options Wizard for 0-5 year olds (Buy or gift to a friend)
- Record or email your questions for Ashley Soderlund from Nurture and Thrive Blog
Have you used The Dream Baby Guide? Did it work for you? Please leave a comment.